Saturday, March 29, 2014

Fitness: An Impromptu Wog

Walk + Jog = Wog

Unless of course you do more walking than jogging and then it becomes a "wag". 

After a few months of avoiding "wogging" due to some foot problems, I decided that I'd go on a brisk walk.

Ha. Yeah right. 

That little bit of me that has been itching for a jog just stole control of my entire body! I turned on my 5K Trainer app and 30 minutes later I'd just completed "Day 1" of this training. 

How did that happen?

Sometimes you just need that rush of adrenaline, that flood of endorphins and that fresh air that only a Spring afternoon can provide. 

My feet have been okay, not great but okay. I had to ice/heat my right foot but for the most part I'm doing alright. Perhaps I'll do Day 2 on Monday. 

But who knows? Maybe I'll just keep biking my booty off!

We shall see .

No comments:

Post a Comment