Friday, April 11, 2014

Bike Babe: Fitness Formula

I'm not the picture of "fitness" so I hope you didn't come here to find a magic formula for fitness. 

And I don't mean to burst your bubble when I say this but if there is anything I have learned, the word magic does not belong anywhere near health/fitness related anything! Unless, of course, we're talking about a MagicBullet blender. 

Moving on. I have had a couple of questions about my workout routine and what I eat etc. Well, nobody is perfect so we'll leave the food out of it until I can really get a better handle on that. (It's getting better everyday but it's not stellar, tweaks need to be made.) 

Anywho, I work out at the gym 4 days a week for at least 45 minutes. If I don't bike the whole time, I'll speed walk a few laps on the track or a treadmill to make up the difference. Two days a week are supposed to be toning days (Jillian Michaels abs, or Tone It Up fitness routines-more info about Tone It Up to come soon).  The last day, Sunday usually, is a walk or nothing. 

So there you have it. My "routine". 

Today's workout:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caitlyn! I don't claim to be a no it all or anything but i recently read "it starts with food" and i have loved it! Its the premise for the whole30 eating plan and claims to take care of most autoimmune diseases AND repeatedly talks about eliminating the systems of IBS. Anyway, i really believe its worth the read! I'm on day 26 of my whole30 and i'm feeling great, really. I love it because i'm eating WAY more than i was before starting and i've been loosing weight and inches continuously since. I've got my fair share of stomach problems that i like to think are working themselves out too. I hope you get a chance to read it and i would LOVE to talk to you about it at the shower on Friday! (that you might be going to ;) Anyway, love the new blog! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete