Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Two Year Anniversary

We still need to take our family pictures (like the ones we took last year) but aside from that, Neil and I recently celebrated our first two years of marriage.

We wanted something low key, not too expensive but FUN so we decided to spend a day at Lagoon!

When I was a kid, I got scared on roller coasters, as a teen, I couldn't get enough of them and now that I'm a little older, I'm having a hard time enjoying the adrenaline of roller coasters (and even bouncy boats! See the Lake Powell post coming soon!)

That being said, we did have a great time! We played in the water park, we ate deliciously fattening park foods, we rode a LOT of roller coasters and I even convinced Neil to go on the twirly swings. (He's not a fan of things that go around in circles. He prefers up and down rides.)




No comments:

Post a Comment